During the unprecedented COVID-19 situation...
...many business owners find themselves doing everything possible to keep their businesses afloat. One of those life rafts, naturally, is asking satisfied clients to leave positive Google Reviews to remain relevant even amidst a temporary closure or limitations.
However, GOOGLE IS NOT ALLOWING NEW GOOGLE REVIEWS OR REPLIES through the coronavirus. Google has shared that, in order to protect the health of their team members and to reduce the need for people to come into their Google offices, they have temporarily halted these features. That said, now is not the time to ask for new Google Reviews. It is not yet known whether reviews left during this time will eventually be posted or not.
How can you stay ahead of your competition amidst COVID-19, then?
- Keep your website's search engine optimization (SEO) top-notch in order to stay on top of Google's organic rankings.
- Develop website blogs, news posts, or videos in order to reach your clientele in more ways, digitally. Offering free content at this time will promote brand loyalty!
- Update your marketing strategies to focus online. This includes Google Ads, social media ads, display ads, and remarketing ads.
- Refresh your website design to provide a 'wow' factor for new users.
- Develop an email marketing campaign with client emails to remain relevant and keep on the forefront of their minds.
- Consider a pop-up on your website discussing how COVID has impacted your operations, events, hours, or services.
If your Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, or nationwide business or organization is in need of a website redesign, website SEO, or Google Ad management at this time, contact our Image Management team today to keep YOUR COMPANY relevant throughout COVID-19! And most importantly, stay healthy!
Published on April 1, 2020